Remove this ad

dairorios

participante activo

#41 [url]

May 20 11 12:59 PM

Hi Canadaqc86,

I am interested in practicing english, I think is a good way to continue with our process instead of being bored because of the waiting.

My skype address if i remember well, is dairorios. I am going to confirm you my address soon.

I hope that this gruoup is going to continue in the next days, it's important for us,

Thanks,

Dairo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cross

bastante activo

#42 [url]

May 20 11 1:54 PM

HI Dairo, is glad to know that someone is still interested in improve his/her English, it's sad but when we'd these meetings only a few people were interested,

I encourage you to get into a group to keep practicing, there's a lot of groups like this, but I got bored of this because most of the people don't speak very well, and it was very annoying to be changing chat rooms looking for someone to speak to, and not to teach every single session, I'm not talking about our group, it was very fun to have light conversations with people that is heading to Canada, because we'd a common interest and they knew the language, I'm referring to some public "cafes" that allows you to speak with other people, most of them are full of Chinese people who don't speak really well.

If you got enough people to recreate this group I will be glad to be part of it, and help as much as I can.

Cross

Quote    Reply   

canadaqc86

participante activo

#43 [url]

May 21 11 1:47 AM

Hello Dario since a long time it´s so good that someone want to practice English, for the same reason if you want please confirm your skype address, and if you want we can start our sesions next monday, please send me an inbox message with your info.

Regards

canadaqc86

Quote    Reply   

burzum

super-activo

#44 [url]

May 24 11 2:19 PM

most of them are full of Chinese people who don't speak really well. 

-cross

same thing here in Canada, LOL....so, I might say, it's the best way to practice!

Success appears before work only in the dictionary and implies a continuous misreading of the odds. colnada-canombia.blogspot.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wattson

muy activo

#46 [url]

Jul 28 11 2:11 PM

You could tell us how do you spend your summer there!
I go walking and try to remember my new city before it starts to snow!
BTW... And I'm learning French here in Montreal.

Quote    Reply   

mariocooking

novato

#47 [url]

Jun 10 13 3:58 PM

Hi guys, I have read this post and I find it interesting to practice English

i have time to practice and we could arrange some time to practice on skype or somewhere.

would be good practice to make a skype group? . even if there is not but I would like to add them to practice.

write your skype users from being added.

Quote    Reply   

infofrancaisfacile

novato

#48 [url]

Nov 11 13 12:51 PM

INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REGULAR ENGLISH MEETING BY SKYPE

My skype is:

pedro.puche21

My best regards

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply